In order to be admitted to Crown Point Christian School:
- At least one parent must be a confessing Christian, who has membership in a Bible-believing, evangelical Protestant church and has signed in agreement with the CPCS Statement of Faith
- The family must be actively involved in weekly church worship and give evidence of participation in the church’s programs as verified by the Pastor’s signature on the Pastor Reference Form.
- Student(s) must have a record of satisfactory academic performance and appropriate school behavior in previously attended schools.
- The family must indicate a willingness to meet the school’s financial obligations (tuition).
- The family must be willing to cooperate with the school according to the policies noted in the CPCS Parent/Student Handbook.
- PreKindergarten: Must be 4 years old by September 1, of that school year. Families can request a 2 day (Tu/Th) or 3 day (MWF) program.
- Kindergarten: Must be 5 years old by September 1, of that school year. Families can request a 4 day (M/Tu/Th/F), 5 day or 5 day Dual Language program.
- Grades 1-8: Students must show documentation of successfully passing the previous grade.
- Families complete the Online Application. Once submitted, an email is sent to the pastor for his/her referral.
- Upon receiving the application and the pastor’s reference form, a conference will be arranged.
- The conference will take place, allowing the family to meet with one of our administrators and our Admissions Coordinator. A tour of the campus will take place at this time.
- Following the conference, a recommendation for admission will be made.
- If admitted, a welcome email will be sent to families with instructions on how to complete the Enrollment Packet.
- Families will complete the Enrollment Packet which includes the following:
- Official birth certificate to be attached to the packet.
- Medical (immunization) records to be attached to the packet.
- For transfer students, Authorization to Request Records from prior school(s) to be attached to the packet.
- Setting up a payment plan where the family indicates how they will pay tuition.
Crown Point Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships or loan programs, and athletic or other school-administered programs.
Questions throughout the process may be directed to our Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.