Barnabas Foundation: Trusted Partners for Planned Giving
Through Crown Point Christian School’s membership with Barnabas Foundation, you have complimentary access to trusted, biblically-based consultation and support for charitable gift and will planning. Barnabas Foundation will help you:
- Understand the giving options available to you, in a way that is clear and easy to comprehend.
- Review your will to help ensure it reflects your family and charitable goals.
- Give stock, real estate, commodities or other non-cash gifts while reducing your taxes.
- Make gifts that provide your family with retirement income for life.
- Establish a Stewards Fund (donor-advised fund) account to streamline and simplify your giving.
Learn more by contacting CPCS Finance Manager, Paulette Schaap, at 219-365-5694 x1101 or by visiting www.barnabasfoundation.com.