10550 Park Place St. John, IN 46373

SCRIP, now RaiseRight

Home / Community / SCRIP, now RaiseRight

Scrip (now RaiseRight)

  • Order Deadlines and Pickup Dates and Times are linked here:  September-December 2022 and January-May 2023.
  • Current bonus rebates and upcoming bonus discounts can be found by visiting raiseright.com and logging in.  Click on ‘Shop’ and then ‘Specials’.
  • Don’t forget to take advantage of the tuition credits all our local vendors provide through the Scrip/RaiseRight program.
  • Did you know you can send e-cards through Scrip/RaiseRight?  Most eGift cards have a “make this a gift” option.  All you need is the name and email address of the person you would like to send it to.
  • Printable order form:  Scrip Order Form

Information on the Program

What is Scrip?

Scrip/RaiseRight is a tuition reduction program that can be started at any time. Credit that is earned prior to your child’s enrollment at CPCS will be held in your family’s tuition account until they are enrolled.

Is it Scrip or RaiseRight?

Scrip is now RaiseRight, same company with a new name.

How does Scrip/RaiseRight work?

Scrip/RaiseRight gift cards or certificates are ordered online from the order form at face value. These are for items that you would be buying anyway in your normal walk of life (groceries, fuel, clothing, restaurants, gifts, etc.) and they are “same as cash” at the retailer. Kohls allows you to pay your credit card bill with them, but they are the only department store that currently does this.

The school purchases these gift certificates at a discount (the amount of discount for each retailer is noted on the order form). The difference between what you pay and what the school pays is the profit. We split the profit: 85% of it is credited to your tuition account and the remaining 15% goes to the school to pay the expenses of running this program, along with a small amount of profit. Tuition accounts are credited 3 times per year, at which time it will show on your statement as a credit or you will receive a notice of the accumulated credit.

How do I register for Scrip/RaiseRight?

  • To begin benefiting from this easy moneymaker, go to shopwithscrip.com and click Join a Program (top right). You will need an enrollment code which can be obtained by emailing scrip@crownpointchristian.org.
  • Next, you must complete the online Scrip Family Registration Form. Once we review this form, we will email you an enrollment code.
  • No orders will be released without a completed Registration form. You may elect on this form to have your order sent home with the student of your choice or have them kept in the office for pick-up.

How do I order Scrip/RaiseRight?

  • Once enrolled, online ordering is available at raiseright.com. You can also order by filling out a current hard copy Scrip Order Form.
  • We do have some additional Scrip Local Vendors that are not listed on shopwithscrip.com  If you use these vendors you may want to bring the Scrip Local Vendor Form with you for your purchase.
  • If you want to order from any retailer that is not listed on our Scrip Order Form just write it at the bottom of your form.

How do I pay for Scrip/RaiseRight?

Once your order has been placed, you can pay by check, money order or Presto Pay. It is important to remember to send your payment to the school office marked SCRIP if you order online and choose not to use Presto Pay.

Important: Any order that has been submitted but not paid for by the date will NOT be placed.

If you have any questions about the program, please feel free to email the Scrip Coordinator at scrip@crownpointchristian.org or call 219-365-5694.

Upcoming Events

Get in Touch

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Crown Point Christian School

10550 Park Place St. John, IN 46373Fax: (219) 365-5729cpcs@crownpointchristian.org

NUVEW | Copyright 2023. All Rights Reserved | Accessibility Notice | Privacy Policy

Call Now Button