Parents’ Club is comprised of a group of ten parents who volunteer their time and efforts for CPCS. We meet on a monthly basis to coordinate fundraisers, activities and other functions to support our school and provide opportunities for fellowship among our students, staff and families. Our goal in fundraising is to raise money for CPCS so that teachers, staff and students will be best equipped to learn in a healthy, Christian environment.
- Room Parents: Each fall at the CPCS Open House, we recruit and oversee Room Parents, parents or legal guardians who agree to assist a teacher with classroom projects, organizing the classroom parties and the teacher’s birthday party, purchasing teacher gifts, and setting up a room supervision schedule for teacher luncheon dates.
- Activities: Our activities include Donuts for Dudes, Grandparents’ Day, Teacher/Staff Christmas Fund, Teacher Appreciation Week and Field Day
- Discount Cards: We sell discount cards each fall to provide parents with discounts at various local vendors.
- Box Tops: We collect box tops from General Mills products. Learn more about the program here.
- Apples for Students: We also collect Strack & Van Til receipts during the school year. Every dollar spent earns points towards educational equipment.