Private School Crete
Your child’s education will undoubtedly have an effect on them for the remainder of their life. Where they go to school will shape who their friends are, the level of information and knowledge that they absorb, their future opportunities, and their values and morals as they navigate life. As you consider the best options for your child, consider our private school. Crete-area-centric and serving families throughout the area, Crown Point Christian School is committed to academic excellence and moral rigor. To learn more about our private school near Crete and how you may be able to enroll your child, contact us today.
How Our Academics Stand Out
At Crown Point Christian School, we have five academic focus areas, setting us apart and showcasing our commitment to student services and success. These include:
- General education. We focus on developing a child’s whole gifts and abilities while also focusing on religious and moral values. We adhere to the highest standards of academic curriculum.
- Dual-language immersion. To help children develop, maximize their learning opportunities and build empathy for different cultures, we offer dual-language immersion for students ages Kindergarten through eighth.
- STEAM. You may be familiar with the acronym STEM—Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics—the A is for the arts/humanities. At Crown Point Christian School, we focus on STEAM education.
- Student services. We know that different children have different abilities and needs, and that a one-size-fits-all approach to student education is ineffective. We celebrate students with unique abilities and needs by providing personalized student services.
- Technology. We live in a high-tech, ever-changing world, and it’s critical that young people are well-versed in current technologies. We integrate the best technologies in our teaching and academics and work hard to make sure our students become responsible digital citizens.
Admission Criteria and FAQs
We know that as a parent, you have a lot of questions about enrollment, our programs, and what we offer. We are here to answer your questions and help you to navigate the enrollment process. Here’s an overview of what you should know about our admission criteria:
- At least one of the child’s parents must be a confessing Christian with a membership in an evangelical Protestant church;
- At least one parent must sign the Crown Point Christian School Statement of Faith;
- The child and their family must be actively involved in weekly church worship;
- The student must have a satisfactory academic record, including a satisfactory school behavior record;
- The family must be able to meet the school’s financial obligations and cooperate with the guidelines set forth in the student/parent handbook.
In addition to the above, there are also age requirements. Refer to our website or call us directly if you have questions.
If you have any questions about the admissions process, we are more than happy to work with you. Please just contact us at your convenience.
Learn More About Our Private School Near Crete
For residents of Crete and the surrounding areas, our private school, Crete, offers an excellent opportunity for your student to be surrounded by teachers and a community that values academic success and strong moral and religious values. To learn more about our private school and the opportunities for your student, call us today or send us an email at CPCS@CrownPointChristian.org.