Northwest Indiana Private Education
For parents of young children in Northwest Indiana, ensuring that the children receive the highest quality education possible may be a top priority. Indeed, where your child goes to school may impact their academic abilities and opportunities, their social connections and activities, and their values and morals. At Crown Point Christian School, we strive to provide Northwest Indiana Private Education that’s superior to that offered by other private and public institutions. To learn more about why we are the best option for your young one, call our office today or read more about our school on our website.
The Advantages of Private Education
Sending your child to a private Christian school can have many benefits. At Crown Point Christian School, we offer the following advantages over other institutions—
- One-on-one attention that’s student-centric. We have a very reasonable staff-to-student ratio, allowing us to provide the students we serve with the one-on-one attention they deserve. We know that all students have different needs and different learning styles; we keep this in mind in our approach rather than applying a one-size-fits-all standard.
- Value-based learning. In addition to providing students (and their families!) with personalized attention, one thing that sets Crown Point Christian School apart from other schools in Northwest Indiana is that we incorporate values into our educational approach. Your child won’t just learn math, science, language arts, and the other critical subjects; they’ll learn how to be a Christian leader in today’s world.
- Tight-knit community. When you choose a private school, you are often choosing to immerse yourself in a tighter-knit community that you might find at a public school, in large part because of the smaller number of students served. At Crown Point Christian School, we offer activities, extracurriculars, and parent-focused events out of the classroom to help build this sense of community and closeness.
- Academic excellence. While we provide a personalized learning experience for our students, we also strive for academic excellence. Students entering our school are expected to have excelled at other schools they’ve attended.
Crown Point Christian School: Our Mission
We have three primary ideals that we seek to promote in our students:
- First, we want to impart Christian values, including love, honesty, respect, virtue, tolerance, and cooperation.
- Second, we aim to create Christian leaders that embody Christian values in their interactions in school, in community, and in the professional world.
- Finally, we believe in encouraging learning through one’s maximum potential and God-given ability.
Admissions for Northwest Indiana Private Education At Crown Point Christian School
If you are thinking about enrolling your student in our school for a superior Northwest Indiana private education, it’s important that you understand our admission requirements. If your child has previously attended another school, we request a copy of their academic record and expect high academic performance. Additionally, it’s important that at least one of the child’s parents is a confessing Christian, and that the family is actively involved in church worship. Please reach out to us directly to learn more about our admission requirements.
To learn more about the Northwest Indiana private education offered by Crown Point Christian, please call us today or send us a message.