Crown Point Christian School is seeking part-time supervisors for its CAMP Program, which provides before/after school care for students.
CAMP stands for Create-Achieve-Motivate-Play.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising students in grades Pre-K — 8
- Assisting with student check-in and check-out
- Supporting activity centers (homework table, board game area, outside time, etc.)
- Overseeing technology use by the students
- Providing a safe and fun environment for all
- Must be available 2 or more weekdays from 3:10pm-6pm (sometimes earlier)
- Must demonstrate personal faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Active member/regular attendee of a Bible-believing church
- Experience working with children
- Willing to undergo a background check
- Prefer candidates who are 16 or older. A candidate younger than 16 must be a graduate of CPCS who is familiar with the school.
Questions & How To Apply
- All CAMP Supervisors report to the CPCS CAMP Manager.
- Click Apply Now to begin your application.
- If you have further questions, click here to contact us.