How to Order Hot Lunch:
Ordering opens the last week of each month. Here are instructions to assist in ordering hot lunch online:
- Log in to FACTS.
- Select Student Information on the left side of the screen.
- Select Lunch
- Scroll down and click on Create Web Order below the lunch calendar.
- Select items for each student.
- Click Order Items. You cannot change your order once it has been processed.
- Wait a few moments until the screen with payment options appears. (It will appear.)
- Select the payment type. Click Continue.
- If paying by credit card, enter information and click continue. If paying by check, click echeck, then enter information: your name, savings or checking, bank name, routing number, account number. Click continue.
- Click Confirm.
- Your order has now been placed. You will receive a confirmation email regarding your order. In FACTS, the lunch calendar will show ordered items in red. The color will change to blue once your order has been processed (1-2 days).
Please Note: After discussion, we are keeping the policy of no transferring of lunches for student absences. If a student is absent it is considered a gift to the school. The only way to get the meal is if a parent/grandparent comes to school during lunch and picks up the lunch from the kitchen.