Ordering opens the last week of each month.
Here are instructions to assist in ordering hot lunch online:
- Log into RenWeb.
- Select Student Information on left side of screen.
- Select Lunch
- Scroll down and click on Create Web Order below lunch calendar.
- Select items for each student.
- Click Order Items. Reminder: You cannot change your order once it has been processed.
- Wait a few moments until screen with payment options appears. (It will appear.)
- Select payment type. Click Continue.
- If paying by credit card, enter information and click continue. If paying by check, click echeck, then enter information: your name, savings or checking, bank name, routing number, account number. Click continue.
- Click Confirm.
Your order has now been placed. You will receive a confirmation email regarding your order.
In RenWeb the lunch calendar will show ordered items in red. The color will change to blue once your order has been processed. (1-2 days)
Note: After discussion, we are keeping the policy of no transferring of lunches for student absences. If a student is absent it is considered a gift to the school. The only way to get the meal is if a parent/grandparent comes to school during lunch and picks up the lunch from the kitchen.