Pre-Kindergarten – 8th Grade:
- At least one parent must be a confessing Christian who has membership in a Bible believing, evangelical Protestant church and has signed agreement with the CPCS Statement of Faith.
- The family must be actively involved in weekly church worship and give evidence of participation in the church’s programs as verified by the Pastor’s signature on the Pastor’s Reference Form.
- Student(s) must have a record of satisfactory academic performance and appropriate school behavior in previously attended schools.
- The family must indicate a willingness to meet the school’s financial obligations (tuition).
- The family must be willing to cooperate with the school in all situations.
Pre-Kindergarten: Must be 4 years old by September 1 of that school year.
Kindergarten: Must be 5 years old by September 1 of that school year.
Grades 1-8: Student must show documentation of successfully passing the previous grade.
Midyear Enrollment Policy
Applications for admission to Crown Point Christian School submitted for a current school year will be accepted and processed after the start of the second quarter. Any accepted applicants will be scheduled to start at Crown Point Christian at the beginning of the second semester. All applications are contingent on board approval.
In order to ensure that we are fully staffed to meet the various needs of all of our students, applicants who require student services will be evaluated before being considered and may not be eligible for admission during an active school year.
We believe this policy is in the best interests of our teachers and students, and will allow for a smooth start to a new school year.